- All our tours are designed by local professionals who know the best routes and select that roads and backroads to explore the hidden spots and treasures
- Proximity of our base of operations: we are in the city of Girona, so we can access quickly anywhere in our territory.
- The stages are designed in a balanced way distributing efforts, difficulties and stops with coherence.
- Our routes are reviewed every year to ensure that any changes are corrected in our roadbooks.
- Clear and easy road-books and high quality maps.
- Bicycles are equipped with odometer and map carrier. Ideal for travelling in couple.
- We offer our customers checked bikes and in case of any extraordinary incident, we guarantee a replacement bicycle if it cannot be repaired in place.
How CycleTours Catalonia works?
- On the days you change hotels CYCLETOURS CATALONIA will take care of transporting your luggage. We provide you the identification labels, so attached them on your luggage. The maximum of pieces per person is 2 of 15kg max.
- The luggage will be picked up from 9:00h, so please leave your luggage at the reception not later than 9:00h.
- The luggage will be delivered to the next hotel not later than 17:00h. In case you planned to arrive earlier we recommend to bring some clothes in case you want to get changed.
After having received the documentation, we suggest you a welcome meeting on the starting day in order to review the roadbook and have a presentation about the highlights and special recommendations for the tour.
The information package contains:
General Touristic Information:
- General map of the area
- List of the booked hotels
- Hotels, transfers ans celler vouchers, if contracted
- Luggage identification label
- General information
Documentation to ride the itinerary:
- Roadbook with directions for each ride with total and partial kilometres, town maps. In each roadbook you will find places of special interest. Also information about the procedure of circulation bicycle, technical issues, bicycle repair shops during the route, local taxi numbers, emergency services and numbers, weekly markets and the typical dishes and recommended restaurants in Girona.
- Detailed maps
- You will find your bike at CycleTours Catalonia’s office. The routes that do not start in Girona City we deliver the bikes at the start route hotel.
- The bikes are at your disposition during all your tour days. At the end of the tour leave the bikes at the last hotel of the itinerary.
You will receive a hybrid bike with 24 gears.
Each hired bike includes: a pannier, a helmet and a water bottle.
Per couple you receive:
- 1 map carrier
- 1 puncture / repair kit
- 1 bike lock
- 1 bike pump