1. How can we hire a bike?
All the booking process is automatized on this link: www.bikerentalgirona.com
- Step 1: Select the bikes.
- Step 2: Choose your dates.
- Step 3:Choose your frame size and if your bike is aviablale you can proceed with the payment.
- Step 4: You will recived on your email a final booking number confirming your operation.
2. What’s included in the bike rental price?
In the price is included a helmet, a basic repair kit and a lock / bike.
In case of the ROAD, GRAVEL & MTB bikes, the automatic pedals are NOT included in these prices. You can bring your own pedals, or rent ours from 5 €/day/bike.
3. What are the opening hours of your bike shop? Are you open on bank holidays or at the weekends?
- Our office opens Monday to Friday 9:00h-14:00h and 15:00h-18:00h.
- At the weekends/ bank holidays we work out of the office and we ONLY open ON REQUEST or confirmed bookings, we’re at the office at 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM for the bike delivery, and the return/collection of the bikes would be at 6:00 PM.
4. What time will the transfer be to Olot or Sant Feliu Guíxols?
If you have booked the “Greenways of Girona” ride with us, the transfers are scheduled as follows:
- Girona to Olot departure at 9:30 AM (from our office)
- Sant Feliu de Guixols to Girona departure at 5:00 PM (from the BUS parking in Sant Feliu de Guíxols).
5. Where’s the bike shop located?
We are 1 minute walking from the train/bus Girona station.
Our adress is: Carrer Santa Eugènia 11, box nº5, postal code 17005, GIRONA.
6. Which type of personal documents we need for a bike rental?
National ID or Passport or valid driver license and a credit card as a guarentee for the bike.
7. Where do we deliver and collect the bikes?
Link to our address (Google Maps): CLICK HERE
8. Can you deliver / collect the bikes at our accommodation?
Yes, it’s an extra charge. Inform us of the complete address from your hotel or accommodation. We ONLY deliver or collect the bikes if you’re there.
9.What type of automatic pedals can we rent?
You can choose between: Look Keo, Shimano SPD-SL or Shimano SPD.